The safety, health and well-being of our patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our community and staff.
Other things we are doing?
- Monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) on an hourly basis.
- Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
- Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
- Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
- Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and we will notify you when we are ready for your appointment.
How you can help?
- If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
- Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
- Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
and/or are now experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing. Please call our office prior to your appointment.
We know this is a disruption to everyday life but know that we are doing everything we can to continue serving our community in the safest possible manner. Please check our website or social media pages for updates.
Fairfax County Public Schools: https://www.fcps.edu/news/coronavirus-update
Loudoun County Public Schools: https://www.lcps.org/COVID19
Prince William County Public Schools: https://www.pwcs.edu/cms/One.aspx?portalId=340225&pageId=41111079